2010-01-12

Those Who Hunt e.l.f


All my goodies splayed out on my bed


I had some extra cash to burn last week and perused a site one of my best friends, Marcine seemed to be hooked to. It's called e.l.f (eyes lips face) and it spans a huge variety of cosmetics for well...the eyes, lips and face. First I registered for their website to receive newsletters and such--and I got a pleasant surprise.

You wouldn't guess...a $10 off coupon!The site alone was addictive but the coupon gave me just enough drive to do a haul, albeit not a large one but...satisfiable for me.

In any case, I promptly began filling my cart with any cosmetic that caught my eye. I had to filter my cart a couple times, as I didn't want to spend too much and I wanted to do a second haul next month, around my birthday. I may buy duplicates of my previous order, or may just snag up some more eyeshadow cream and a couple more brushes. I'm going to definitely need a cosmetics bag, too...




I purchased all 7 of the Hypershine Lipgloss:

Hypershine Gloss, all 7 colors. My favorite's Vixen

Eyeshadow:


Top: Cream Eyeshadow, black licorice/blueberry. Bottom: Eyeshadow Duo, Butter pecan/Olive

Brightening Eye Color and Eyeshadow Applicator brushes:

Left: Punk Funk Center: Eyeshadow Brushes Right: Butternut

Brushes, toe separators, nail buffer and a cuticle pusher:


Liquid Eyeliner Pen and Eyeliner Pencil:


I won't be using them..yet, until I order some OPI nail polish I've been eyeing and show you my haul from there. I found a pretty good site that has OPI nail polish for cheap: and free shipping for orders over $49. In the meantime, I have three late Christmas gifts and I'm going to go check if Marcine's gift is back in stock. Later for now.

Thank you, Marcine

2 comments:

Marcine said...

You're also a fan of OPI I see. I've been looking at this website, that really sells them at a cheap price. The cheapest price I have seen thus far. At first I thought you were talking about that online store, but they didn't say anything about free shipping over $49

I'm also glad that you're satisfied with the products you bought from ELF.

Another thing, here is the website with the OPI nail polishes. If it's not the same as yours, can you give info on yours.

http://8ty8beauty.com/

Trish said...

Yet another interest (=, going to pick up two colors I've been eyeing by my next paycheck. Great site, but mine was called hello-gorgeous.net, which offers the free shipping over $49.

http://hello-gorgeous.net

I haven't used them as of yet, but for the most part I am satisfied with the customer service and speedy shipping as well as the packaging.