2010-01-14

Extra Credit

My new credit card came in the mail this afternoon; it really wasn't something I was expecting. Its credit limit was decent and its requisite for me to make a first purchase once I get one. In hindsight to credit cards, I didn't do so well with my first-and I'm still currently paying my Victoria's Secret one (can't wait till it is...). I'm being wary with this one, as it's my third and I had enough restraint to be responsible with my Victoria's Secret card.
One or two small purchases wouldn't kill, right?

As a student, this credit card can be resourceful-for any emergency that may unceremoniously arise.Keeping my credit limit in mind, I purchased an HP webcam I've had my eye on.My laptop's currently underway and should be here by the time I go return to class. With shipping and handling, it only came up to about $48.26...but then I had the impulse to make one more trivial, yet tempting purchase...

Marcine's a cosmetics junkie and anything you're looking for she's bound to have. After receiving a reference to a considerably cheaper site than hello-gorgeous.net (By $1.47, which is a steal), I went to town with the OPI polish-and by "town" I mean enough for a mini haul, which is, personally, comrprised of 4-8 products. My picks were:
-Teal the Cows Come Home (Deep Turquoise)

-La Paz-itively Hot (Hot Pink)

-Flashbulb Fuchsia (Pinkish-Purple)

-Koala Bear-y (Berry, moderate Pink)

A lot of the other polishes I had my eye on were sold out, unfortunately but the great thing about OPI is such an extensive variety so I didn't mourn for long. Luckily, Hello Gorgeous had the Purple with a Purpose, That's Hot! Pink and the Charged Up Cherry I was pining for, which were out of stock on the other site. I have to say...restraining myself is becoming a lot easier these days. If it were two years ago, I'd have already maxed my card out already. Presently, I'm barely halfway through...

I really can't wait till they arrive. I'm trying the Turquoise color first. By the way the site is: http://8ty8beauty.com/

No comments: